Lifetime Digital Site License Terms of Service
By purchasing a lifetime Digital Site License, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Definitions: (a) “WE Entertainment” means WE Entertainment, a DBA of TrAGiK Entertainment, LLC, a limited liability company organized and existing under the laws of the state of Missouri, and having its principal offices at 10738 Larkspur Dr, St Louis, MO 63123. (b) “Customer” means anyone purchasing Digital Site License of the Film. (c) “The film” means America's Blues.
2. The film. The film will be purchased and downloaded through VHX and shall be used by Customer only in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
3. Use and care of the film. Customer shall not copy, duplicate or reproduce the film or any part thereof; shall retain the film in its custody and control at all times; and shall exhibit the film without the addition or deletion of any matter.
4. License to exhibit & Lend. WE Entertainment hereby grants to Customer a non-exclusive license to host the film on a password protected server and give unlimited access to faculty and students. This license also grants the Customer the right to broadcast the film on a Campus Only Television station. Customer does not have the right to air the film on public television. This license specifically grants for broadcast on Campus Stations only. Customer shall not make or permit any showing of the film(s) or any part thereof in any commercial motion picture theater. Customer shall not make the film(s) available for download and the film must be kept password protected. All rights not specifically granted within this contract are retained by WE Entertainment. This is a Lifetime License and there is no time limit on use.
5. Fee. In consideration for the license and rights granted to Customer under this agreement, Customer shall pay the sum of $350 to WE Entertainment.
6. Refunds and Exchanges. No refunds will be issued. All sales are final. If there is a problem with the digital file, send us a message and we will get you a replacement.
7. Assignment. This agreement shall not be assigned by Customer to any person without the written consent of WE Entertainment.
8. Entire agreement. This writing constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and shall not be modified or amended except by a writing signed by the parties. This is a legal and binding license agreement and payment for this license is considered an electronic signature.